All of the documents below are free to download and print to take to your meetings. You may also find some of the literature helpful for outreach materials, professional inquiries, or while participating in service.
The 8 Core Documents of S.L.A.A.
- The S.L.A.A. Preamble
- 12 Steps of S.L.A.A.
- 12 Traditions of S.L.A.A.
- 12 Concepts for World Service of S.L.A.A.
- 12 Recommended Guidelines for Dealing with the Media
- Characteristics of Sex and Love Addiction
- S.L.A.A. Signs of Recovery
- 40 Questions for Self-Diagnosis
S.L.A.A. F.W.S. Newsletter & Service Manuals
- F.W.S. Newsletter Current Issues and Archive
- Supporting S.L.A.A. the 60/40 Way
- The Service Structure of S.L.A.A.
- Appendix of Information and Forms
- The S.L.A.A. Conference Service Manual
- S.L.A.A. Outreach Materials
- Addicted to Sex? Addicted to Love? Information About S.L.A.A. for You or Someone You Know
- For the Professional: Information about S.L.A.A.
- 12 Recommended Guidelines for Dealing with Media /
Public Relations Opportunities for Use at All Levels of the S.L.A.A. Fellowship